NASDAQ VEAC at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-veac has conveyed out a careful investigation of natural and cultural values, recreational activities and resource use on public land. It is considering local and Aboriginal knowledge, scientific information and people’s views expressed in thousands of submissions and face-to-face conversations. VEAC the many competing is demanding on these forests in the face of increasing pressures on the natural environment.
No Offer or Solicitation
- This press release VEAC stock or VEAC stock news is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. These are under the proposed business combination or otherwise, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction.
- These are offering solicitation or sale would be unlawful before the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. No offer of securities shall be made except using a prospectus meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act.
Important Information for Investors and Shareholders
- The proposed business combination, VEAC is intending to file a proxy statement with the SEC. It will be containing important information about the proposed business combination and related matters.
- VEAC shareholders and other interested persons are advised to read, when available, the proxy statement in connection with VEAC’s solicitation of proxies for the meeting of shareholders.
- This is holding to approve the business combination because the proxy statement will be containing important information about the proposed business combination.
- Shareholders will be obtaining copies of the proxy statement. Besides, shareholders will be able to obtain free copies of the proxy statement by directing a request to Vantage Energy Acquisition Corp.
- The information contained on, or that may be accessed through, the websites referenced in this press release is not incorporated by reference into, and is not a part of, this press release.
Participants in the Solicitation
VEAC, QEP, and their respective directors and officers may be deemed participants in the solicitation of proxies of VEAC’s shareholders in connection with the proposed business combination.
VEAC shareholders and other interested persons may obtain, without charge, more detailed information regarding the directors and officers of VEAC in VEAC’s Registration Statement on Form S-1 initially filed with the SEC on February 17, 2017.
Additional information about nasdaq vff
, you can check at